WELCOME TO TIME WARNER CABLE
I finally got my email to fill out my new hire forms. Its kind of cool you can do it electronically now.
I was filling out my emergency contact info and put my mom down. Then it asked for a 2nd emergency contact. 1st I thought of my sister but she's never home and never answers her cell phone. Then I thought of my best friend Lynne and shes not always there to get her phone either. Then I thought of my aunt in Arizona. She always answers her phone but not tonight. humm!
Well all my forms are filled out. I just have to go to a drug test which I think I will do tomorrow to get it done and over with. Not sure what the turnaround time is, but I don't think it would be more than a day or two. Right?
I'm so excited. I can't wait to start.
Good night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment